Monday, March 14, 2011

today's dessert

I wish I had my camera, I'd take pictures.. I forgot and left it in the van. and Jerry has the van today.
 
 
I know, I know... I'm not suppose to eat sweets. but I figure I can have one of these with dinner tonight.
 
My dear friend Vicki, from Missouri. She and I would get together every now and then for Chines dinner in Excelsior Springs Mo. The Peking is "THE" place for us. A small, hole in the wall, great place to meet and eat.
 
anyways.
 
She posted this in a recipe group we are both in. We are in several together,really.
 
take a sleeve of Ritz crackers. Spread peanut butter on 1/2 of them. Top with the rest of the crackers. Melt some Butterscoth chips (peanut butter and chocolate chips are good as well). Dip the crackers in the melted chips. Place on a plate. I put them in the fridge to get solid.   Oops.. some water splashed into the chips, and like the "good" stuff,, it seized on me. I lumped it on top of the crackers, I can hope it's still good and next time. I'll put less water in the pan I use to warm the ramakin the chips are in.
 
 
Billie C.
http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/letscook/

The secret of joy in work is contained in one word ~ excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it ~ Pearl Buck

No comments: