Monday, March 14, 2011

For Today...March 14, 2011.

For Today...March 14, 2011.
a long weekend of watching what's been happening in Japan.
 
Good Morning... I hope you are feeling well this fine, late winter morning. I have the door open and it's pleasent outside if a bit gray. One of the kittens is in the back, looking out the window and I wish I had my camera to take the picture. The dogs are still a bit sore and still taking it easy. giving them their pills is easy enough. Go buy a couple of packets of beef or turkey bites. take a knife and make a hole in the end by pushing in the knife and turning it a little bit. push pill into the bite then give to dog. Rocky chews a bit, Macon seems to swallow whole. either way, they get their pill and is a happy dog for the treat as well. Excuse me a few minutes....
 
Back. Kittens are in kitty jail. one got above Jerry's bed and was tossing stuff to the floor. One gets in trouble, all go to "Jail". That way I know I got the right one. Have to watch this though. Because the kittens think if they do this sort of stuff, they will get treated with some kitty food in the kennel. Don't want them to think they get rewarded for their bad behavior. 
Oh.. a funny or strange thing.. one, at least, has figured out to pee in the empty food dish rather than on the kennel floor.  Now, if all of them will do this, I could teach them to go potty in the john. that would sure save us both some headaches.
 
While I was up, putting the kitties in "Jail" I cleaned the bathroom. It doesn't take long to do that, really.Put the shower mat over the side of the tub. Spray the shower walls, wipe out the sink, wipe off the counter top and clean the john. straightened out the rug (again) and put a fresh hand towel on the counter by the sink. While I was back there, I put some catnip seeds in a pot of soil I have back there. Lets see how long this lasts. I will put more seeds in it, in a week.
 
On the way back through, I made the beds. All that is left is making dessert, cleaning the kitchen and living room. there is a craft I need to make this week but don't know if I'll get to it this week or not.
 
Billie C.
http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/letscook/

The secret of joy in work is contained in one word ~ excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it ~ Pearl Buck

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It really doesn't take long to clean the bathroom, if you do a little bit every day, it goes quick!

Mountainrose said...

I will have to post a picture of the bathroom. I do believe it was an afterthough when the camper was made. (haha) the kittens are always back there, looking out the window. and leaving kitty prints on everything.