Thursday, March 17, 2011

For Today... March 17, 2011

 
Good Morning...
Happy Sait Patrick's Day to you. May your fields be green, your pocket hold a coin or two and may the sun always shine upon you.
 
 

I went back to bed after Jerry left for work this morning. I've just taken my shower (after walking the dogs) and as soon as I get dressed (sitting in my terry bathrobe right now) I'll be opening vents, windows and the door.
 
Jerry's next check is going to be a bit short. He's taking tomorrow off, so we can go get things tagged out in Tuscaloosa, and no one is working this weekend. Everyone wanted it off.
 
 

The dogs are healing up nicely.. for a bit yesterday I was worried about Rocky's site, but it looks great today and it may have been the light (lack of, rather) that made it look bad. Both are playing almost like before and Macon is back to rolling in the grass when he can get away with it.
 

The kittens are in full spring and jumping on each other from where ever they can.. high, low, from behind something.. out of the blue. I'll be happier when they wear themselfs out this morning and all fall asleep. Have had to yell at them a bit to get them to settle down and stop terrorizing the dogs, the blanket hanging in the doorway, and my feet. Once all the windows are open they should settle a bit as well, because the love looking out the windows. Macon has been used for a spring board several times this morning.
 
 
Today is payday and Jerry said we will eat out. I told him, good as long as it's not Ryan's. He agreed with me on that one. Of course I just got a new coupon to Ryan's.  It's good until the end of the month... hey though.. ther's a Ryan's in Tuscaloosa and we will need to eat lunch. I wonder if they will accpet it for the lunch meal. May find out. 
 
 
Sure wish there was a Golden Corral around here. There is a Shoney's and Jerry likes there well enough. If he's not happy with whats on the buffet bar he can order a meal.
 
 

I'm going to put on brown sweat pants, a old t-shirt so I can get some cleaning done.. will change into a nicer top when we go out this evening.. and I'm wearing green(ish) earrings. 
 
Yes, I wear green on St Patricks day. I always have, even without having kids at home any more. I can still recall my brother pinching me at the breakfast table for not wearing green when I first woke up on the day.
 
Outside my door ... Nice, nice, nice.. going to be in the low 70's and sunny today.. Plan on spending some time outside at the picnic table this afternoon. I'm never going to get all my emails caught up, but that's ok. I save them to read later.
 
I am hearing... Rachel Ray on the tv. and the fan on the heater.
 
Billie C.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Magazine-Recipes/

"May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pockets hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."
~Irish Blessing

No comments: