Friday, March 11, 2011

For Today... March 10, 2011

 
Good Morning... Yesterday was a busy, busy day for me. I did sneak in a mid morning nap. It was get up at 4, make Jerry's breakfast, ride with him to work so I could have the van for the day. back home, walk the dogs, take my meds and get breakfast in me. run the dogs to the spay and nuture clinic, go back home, sort laundry, load into the van, (nap) go wash laundry, bring it home and put away. leave to pick up Jerry.
This morning was almost the same thing. Get up at 4 am. make Jerry's breakfast, ride with him to work so I can have the van for the day. Instead of coming home though, It wa go park in front of the clinic so I could pick up the dogs. I could hear Macon while I was sitting in the van when the first nurse showed up. He got louder when the second one showed up. I got good praise reports on their behavoir though. Both were a bit surprised at just how friendly they both are. Although it did surprise them thay Rocky was growling while being petted.. He just wanted out of that kennel, is all. They both were soo happy to see me. Macon wanted to ride up front with Rocky but there just isn't enough room. He whined and cryed 2/3rds of the way home.  I got them home, put their meds in a tablespoon of peanut butter, then put their food down. took them out twice. once to pee and once to poop.  Now they are both asleep in their kennels, away from the kittens. Each kitten has come and looked in on both dogs.
 

Outside my door ... it''s dreary and gray and looks like we may get some rain this morning. the weather forcast calls for clearing sky's and some sunshine this afternoon. Be nice to walk in, if it happens.
 
The dogs ... are recovering from surgury and doing well
 
The Kittens ... are all sitting on the counter in the back, looking out the window. I've not had to yell at them to get out of stuff this morning. they've had their fun of jumping bed to bed. I did have to yell at them to get out of the cubby over Jerry's bed but they were quick to get out and have stopped trying to get up there, for now at least. Jerry noticed this morning just how much weight Smokey has put on in the last couple of weeks. Yep, they are still growing kitties.
 
From the kitchen... Eating out again tonight. we saw a Western sizzilin Steakhouse when we were in New Albany last weekend and I think Jerry wants to go there.
 
I am hearing... my phone beeping at me. letting me know I have a new email. and a bird singing somewheres outside.. the tv just went blank on me. I'll have to send this good morning note once the wifi is also back on.
 
I am wearing... black sweat pants and my light blue flowered top.
 
Billie C.
http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com/

"Tact is the ability to make a person see lightning without letting him feel the bolt." -Orlando A. Battista

No comments: