Put an end to trying to figure out how to portion the lasagna! Roll and cook up this easy recipe and serve everybody an individual rollup. Everybody gets an equal serving -- that is, until we start dishing out seconds!
Cooking Time: 35 min
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (2-pound) container ricotta cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12-14 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pour half the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, and salt until well blended.
- Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly, and roll up tightly. Place roll-ups seam-side down in prepared baking dish; top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
a group I'm in
I urge all of you to enjoy your life, every precious moment on this earth. Spend each day with some laughter. Don't be afraid to feel; to get your emotions going. Be enthusiastic, because nothing great can be accomplished without enthusiasm. Live your dreams. ~ Jim Valvano