Bow Ties Florentine
Here's a great pasta main dish. Best of all, Bow Ties Florentine calls for a jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce so you can spare yourself time in the kitchen!
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 (7-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add Alfredo sauce, spinach, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well. Cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.
a group I'm in
I urge all of you to enjoy your life, every precious moment on this earth. Spend each day with some laughter. Don't be afraid to feel; to get your emotions going. Be enthusiastic, because nothing great can be accomplished without enthusiasm. Live your dreams. ~ Jim Valvano