Bright Snowman Can Cozy
Keep your hands warm and your drink cold. Make yourself a bright snowman can cozy for the winter season. Foam paints and adhesives make this craft so cute and fun to make.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Foam Paint
- FP01 - White
- FP03 - Orange
- FP05 - Apple Green
- FP09 - Black
- Bright pink can hug, MSI/Creatology #363227
- Large white star, Darice Foamies #1031-14
- Black stick-it adhesive back felt, CPE
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
Preparation: Remove all labels or tags from products before beginning. Cover work area with waxed paper.
- Cut off one tip of star, cutting point approximately in half.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue back of star to can hug.
- Cut 1" x 3/4" rectangle from black felt. Refer to photo for shape and cut notch into each side of felt above rim width, then cut straight from top to form hat shape. Peel off felt backing and attach hat shape to can hug, with bottom rim edge against straight edge of short star point.
- Use Apple Green to paint scarf.
- Use Black to dot on eyes and coal buttons.
- Use Orange to paint carrot nose; let dry.
- Use White to paint
snowdots on cup around star shape; let dry.
- Use as can hug or as treat bucket fill with small holiday goodies.