Thursday, April 21, 2011

from April 20, 2011

Good Morning...  Don't know when you will get to read this..  Not only have I gone over my internet card data allowance, but it seems I've done the same thing on my phone as well. ugh. If we were in the Sprint towers area I'd not be having this problem. But since we are roaming, it's turned into a total pain in the backside. Ugh. We are going to see if we can find a free wifi spot soon.
 
But.. well... in the mean time I can still use my computer, I just can't chat with all my friends for a couple of weeks. Maybe I do need a break from the computer anyway. It will give me some time to go through a few folders and files and clean things up a bit.  If I had all this on paper I'd be buried in a pile a mile High I think. All the pictures, jokes, recieps and just information in general.  We will need to find a free wifi spot to look up a campground when and if we move "up north".  Seems that we are on hold again. Not sure just what is going on and Jerry isn't saying much. He's also checking on jobs with other company's.  I'm not handling this stress well.  When I was in Jr high, we were going to have to move.. and Mom was looking and looking for a place to move to. Each week, I was telling people who needed to know, that we would be moving.. and it dragged on and on for over 8 weeks. I didn't want to start any long term projects if I wasn't going to be able to finish them.. by the time we did move, my grades had dropped because I didn't do two long term projects that I could have done if I had known it was going to take so long to find a place.  This feels so much like that.
 
Our high today is to be around 82 with a 30 percent chance of rain this afternoon.  The clouds will help keep the camer cool. I'll be opening windows here in a bit. We had the air on low all night, but I turned it off when I started Jerry's breakfast and I started opening the vents and windows in the back when I had to be back there.
 
Outside my door ... (6am) Still gray and dreary out. The sun isn't up yet. so there is little color to be seen. Soo enough there will be enough light to start to see color and that will help my mood, I hope.
 
The dogs ... Are good dogs. Not barking at every noise they hear, getting me up walking like they should and still alert enough to let me know when someone else comes down toward this side of the rv park. They also know to not poop in the grasses around the camper but in the rougher area's at the edges of the rv park.. which is all well and good, until they got mowed yesterday evening. Now they are a bit confussed as to where they are suppose to potty at.
 
The Kittens ... Ugh. I need to wash out the kennel. They were in a bit long and one (or two) pottied in there.  It's outside, waiting for the sun to come up so I can see what I'm doing. I'll have to put it over the fence behind the camper to clean it and the dish, and dog toys. I'll let the sun do it's job and dry and strilize every thing.
 
From the kitchen... Ground Pork om tmoato sauce. in other words, speghettie.
 
I am hearing... Morning news, the fan, traffice . . .
 
I am wearing... (6am) need a shower so I'm still in my night clothes. Later I'll put on shorts and a white tshirt.
 
I am reading... Still Reading "The Greatest Knight" Almost done with it, I think. the one bad thing about reading it on the computer is I can't tell how much more of the book to go.
 

No comments: