Friday, April 29, 2011



As you can see in this picture, last years oil spill is almost a memory and the beaches are clean. At least the beaches that people see and use and swim at each day


another picture of the beach


I have been watching the tv... and it just breaks my heart to see all the devistation in Tuscaloosa. So many lifes lost. so many land marks now gone.

I havn't heard if Pete and June are ok. No news is good news.

I heard from all three kids yesterday. All are well.
Our son said that the gas stating about 1/2 a mile down the road from his is gone, though. I didn't hear if he was home or at work at the time they cam thorugh.

Heather sent me a picture on the phone that showed a tree down in the backyard of Dotties home. Dotty is the grand kids Great Grand mother.

No comments: