Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April flowers

I just love Wisteria. The storms we had yesterday really beat them up. They don't last long enough for me. The scent can travel in the air for miles and miles though. These are lighter in color than a bit further north as well. I had thought about planting some at the farm while I was there, then come to find out.. it can take anywhere from 5 to 7 years before they start to bloom. I'm not sure just what this is. There's a lot of it around the campground though. I'll keep taking pictures until it blooms and then maybe I'll know more what it is. there is some behind our camper as well as up near the trash bin (where I took this picture this morning) And another I don't know the name of. I'm not really good with lots of names of flowers and trees. It's hard for me to tell some times.. even with weeds and what's not a weed in my gardens. I love this and think I'll put in as a desk top picture soon.

No comments: