Friday, January 21, 2011

snow last night

we got a good trace of snow last night. on the grass that is. All the roads are clear. Jerry and I were out the whole time it was snowing. I loved driving around in it. We went into walmart and someone asked if it was snowing yet.. I said yes, it's just started, and she laughed,, she said I had snow in my hair.. And I had walked clear to the back before I spoke to her. Guess my hair was cold as well since it didn't melt quickly.  I needed a new mouse for my desktop comptuer. Jerry was getting a bit miffed that I kept taking his mouse off his laptop to use on my desk top.
 
Billie C.
most steps 7839, Yesterday 7962

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Christmas-Express/


Friends are angels sent down to Earth to make good days and
and help us find our way.

No comments: