Saturday, January 29, 2011

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge

Jerry Loves Peanut Butter fudge. I am always on the look for "new" recipes for this as I just can not make it like his mother did.

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk

Put above ingredients in saucepan, and stirring constantly,
watch for this to come to boil.
Time it at slow boil for 3 min. exactly.
Remove from heat, and stir in quickly:

1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)

Immediately, pour into buttered dish, let cool slightly and cut into
squares.

4 comments:

jana said...

I have made this kind of fudge many years until a neighbor told me about making it a different way with many different flavors.1 14oz. pkg of chips(any flavor)melted in microwave, add 1 can ready made frosting(not the whipped kind) stir together and put in frig till set. Thats it! jana

Mountainrose said...

I've done it that way, as well. Both are easy. I've not made it yet. cause I'm trying to keep hubby on a diet.. but it's looking like we may need a "sweet" soon.

jana said...

I read your blog every day. i am so disapointed when i find you did'nt write anything.lol. do you have to move to another place soon? Or did your husband find more work where you are? when are you going to give those sweet kittens a new home? I don't know how you put up with all their antics.Besides is there really enough room with the two dogs and the cats in the camper? I wish you luck. jana

kaystephanie said...

Just made it hope it turns out lol. wish me luck