Wednesday, January 26, 2011

For Today... Jan 26, 2011

Good Morning.
Jerry is working, at least this morning. The Project Manager is suppose to be in this morning. He's supposed to have been in the last three days. Jerry's supervisor is hoping to have Jerry and himself stay here until the doors are installed so we all don't have to move the campers, only to return in a week or two (or three) Not sure just what is going to happen. But it does say well that the man who Hired Jerry is very happy with his work, since he's trying to hard to keep Jerry working.
Jerry got off at 3:30 yesterday and wanted to go out to eat. We had Little Abner's Chicken strips. I got the grilled strips and Jerry got the deep fried. Both are great. Jerry took the left overs with him to work for lunch, today. I had ordered the 5 piece chicken strip dinner and I could only eat 3 of them. I ate a few of the fries but I almost always give Jerry over 1/2 of my fries and this was no exception. I did eat the small thing of Slaw (It's vegetable, is about all I can say for it, I've had better)
I had to go out anyway. We were out of dog food. I picked that up, along with a can of nuts, some glue, Artifical sweetner and some dehydrated mixed berries to put in my oatmeal, this morning. (and a few more mornings as well)
I'll be cleaning house, working on a swap, and waiting to find out how long Jerry works today.
Outside my door ... Ah, no snow last night. We were expected to get up to 4 inches of it.. and got nothing. I'll take it. I wish those up north to be as lucky. Today we may even get some sunshine. if we do, the dogs and I will be taking a few walks just to get out and enjoy it.
The dogs ... Are trying to sleep. Kittens are trying to keep them up.
Macon just changed beds. and ended up pushing one of the kittens off the bed.. only for the kitten to turn around and jump back up on the bed. almost under his nose. Of course this will go on for about an hour, off and on.. or until either the kittens get bored or one of the dogs gives a "warning" that he's had enough.
The Kittens ... are teasing the dogs. Jumping from bed to bed, under their noses. rubbing up and down each dog's face, purring. Then jumping to the other bed, only to jump back and purr some more. Now they are racing down the hallway.. Oops... that bathroom floor is wet and cold.. BRAKES.. turn and run back.. trying to shake the damp off a foot along the way. Back on the bed and swat at a nose with the wet foot. back off the bed, on the couch, to look out the window. Back to the beds. chasing and jumping on each other along the way.
From the kitchen... (Changed my mind)

Impossible Lasagna Pie

"From Our Home to Yours"

Ozark First Church of the Nazarene"

2004

1 lb, Ground Beef

1 teaspoon Oregano Leaves

1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil leaves

1 can (6oz) Tomato Paste

1 cup shredded Mozzerella Cheese

1/2 cup small curd Cottage Cheese

1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese

1 cup Milk

2/3 cup Bisquick Baking Mix

2 eggs

1 teaspoon Salt

1/4 teaspoon Pepper

Heat over to 400F. Grease a pie plate (10 x 1.2 inches) Cook and Stir beef over medium heat until brown, drain. Stir in oregano, basil, tomatoe paste and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella Cheese. layer cottage cheese and parmesan cheese in plate. spoon beef mixture over top. Beat milk, baking mix, eggs, salt and pepper until smooth. (14 seconds in blender or 1 minute with hand mixer) Pour into plate. Bake until knife insered between center and edge comes out clean. 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. cool.

I am hearing... Morning news and the kittens playing, jumping off the bed onto each other.. oh.wait.. one small piece of dog food is now a kitty hocky puck.. We found 5 in the bathroom last night.Back down the hallway,, with the dog food being chases as it's batted around.
I am wearing... Will be wearing, brown sweat pants, and tshirt. I don't think I'll need much more than that today. but if I do, I have a sweat shirt I can put on, light blue.
I am reading... Oh Drats.... I left my books in the van. Found a hymal, An Ann McCaffery book and i forget the last book at the local Goodwill Bookstore. Man, how could I forget to get them out? No cookbooks this time. I need to go though all of these first.
Billie C.

http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com/


most steps
7962, yesterday 4498

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AYearofHolidays/

Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.
- William Makepeace Thackeray, British Writer

No comments: