Posted: 18 Jan 2011 01:10 AM PST
As well as being a cheesy romantic comedy from the 90′s starring one of my favorite actresses, Love Potion #9 is also sure to make your own true love swoon! This would be a fun fruit smoothies to serve your true love on Valentines.
Recipe for Love Potion #9
- 2 cups frozen red berries
- 2 cups milk – or less if you want it thick
- 1/4 cup sugar
- large glass
- red paper
- fresh berries to top
1. Blend your fruit, milk, and sugar together and pour it into a large glass.
2. Add a few berries as the topping, giving it a festive fresh look.
3. Create a love straw with a red paper heart.
For the paper heart straw: cut out a heart from red paper, cut one 1/4 inch slits on the top and one on bottom of the heart, and thread a straw through.
You could create this Love Potion #9 with almost any kind of red drink, maybe a strawberry milkshake or fruit juice would work good too. Good luck playing cupid with your potion!