Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good Morning

Good Morning.
We still have lots of snow on the ground here. I've taken the dogs out for first walk and we had a time of it, slidding around and it's just plain out yucky underfoot.  I didn't take pictures yesterday. My knee was not very good. Today, it's much better. Resting it seems to be the best thing, right now.
We have a leak in the back. I told Jerry about it yesterday, but he sorta poopoo'd it. saying it has been there a while.. I tried to get him to check it out, but he didn't do it.. now this morning it's much worse.  I just hope it will not get even more worse before Jerry gets home from work. He never seems to like how I fix things.
It looks like the next few days are going to be very cold, by Mississippi standards anyway. Doubt we will be getting above freezing until Thursday afternoon. I think I'll fix fish portions tonight.  it's that or ground beef again.  
I need to get up from this couch and start my house work. Cleaning the bathroom, make the beds and at least do the dishes, and clear the counters in the kitchen area. I also have to vacum the floor and get the dog hairs up off the carpet.
 
Billie C.
most steps 72045 l, yesterday 3152

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AYearofHolidays/


Take care of yourself. Good health is everyone's major source of wealth. Without it happiness is almost impossible.

No comments: