Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpking Cake

Wow, I just made this in my tabletop oven (roaster oven) and it's really great. So simple as well.
 
What you need, 1 box of spice cake mix. Any brand but I used Dunkin Hines. and 1 can of pure pumpkin. Not the pumpking pie filling but 100% pumpkin.. That's it;
 
I lightly sprayed two foil baking pans from the dollar store. they are just the right size for this.  preheated the oven to 350F.  Mixed the pumpking with the cake mix and poured into the pans. set them in the oven and baked for 35 minutes. I checked at 25 minutes and my toothpick did not come out clean, so I added 10 minutes, as the toothpick was really damp.  That 10 minutes was just perfect.  Toothpick came out clean. removed from the oven. and set on counter to cool.  We had just finished dinner and we had a large piece each for dessert.
 
Billie C.
http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com/

Moderation, not deprivation, is the key to a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

309/274





No comments: