Sunday, February 21, 2010

How much snow does a dog sled team need? 2/21/10

I'm sitting here, looking out the window at more snow falling and I wonder, just how much snow do you need on the ground to run a team of dogs and a sled?



We have at least 4 inches out there and it's still falling fast. At times I can not see the house across the road. It's a very good thing that both vans are parked up at the top of the hill of the driveway, but I bet they still will need to be shoveled out before any one can go any where.



Sure wish I could push a button and send all this snow up to either Alaska or Vancouver so those who enjoy snow, can have it.



I know, Missouri is suppose to get snow each winter, but this is getting to be too much. After this storm is over, we are going to be very cold, again. Please remind me in August that I said I wanted it to stop snowing

No comments: