Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For Today... Feb 16, 2010

For Today... Feb 16, 2010


Outside my window... We have some sun and some clouds. Snow still on the ground, but it's melting quickly. Good thing, since we are suppose to get more on Friday


From the kitchen... Breakfast was fried potates and eggs. My lunch was a cup of Granola Cereal with milk and a grilled cheese sandwich. Dinner was Salad, two hamburger patties and some French Fries.

I am wearing... Maroon sweat pants and a blue flower printed top.Wearing a purple bandana in honor of Mardi Gras

I am reading... emails and blogs

I am hoping... Still hoping for the same things, Jerry to get called for work and for it to warm up around here.


I am hearing... playing music from my computer, putting some on my mp3 player, saving some and getting rid of things I'm not intrested in.

Around the house... dishes and laundry

No comments: