2 12-oz. pkgs. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. creamy peanut butter
16-oz. pkg. mini marshmallows
2-1/2 c. milk chocolate-covered peanuts
Garnish: powdered sugar
Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in a double boiler; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows and chocolate-covered peanuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm; sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. Makes about 4 dozen.
18-1/4 oz. pkg. yellow cake mix with pudding
3 eggs, beaten
1/3 c. oil
1 t. nutmeg
1-1/3 c. eggnog
In a large bowl, blend together all ingredients until smooth. Pour into a Bundt® pan that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Transfer to a nice plate. Drizzle Eggnog Glaze over cake. Makes 12 servings.
2 c. powdered sugar
2 T. margarine, softened
1 t. vanilla extract
3 to 4 T. eggnog
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except eggnog. Add enough eggnog to reach a glaze consistency.
30-oz. pkg. frozen diced potatoes
6 c. water
1/3 c. onion, chopped
2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
8-oz. pkg. pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
1 c. sour cream
2 c. cooked ham, cubed
salt and pepper to taste
Combine potatoes, water and onion in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and stir in soup and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted. Blend in remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until heated through, but do not boil. Serves 6.
18-1/2 oz. pkg. red velvet cake mix
1/2 c. oil
2 T. water
12-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing from baking sheets. Makes 3 dozen.
- 1 pound candied mixed fruit, diced (see Tip)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon gr! ound cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the candied fruit, pecans, and 1/2 cup flour; toss until the fruit and pecans are evenly coated then set aside.
- In another large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs and milk. Add the remaining 1-1/2 cups flour, the baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and beat until well blended.
- Stir in the fruit mixture; mix well and drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto the cookie sheets. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.