Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ouch !!

I just had the dogs out, for the morning walk.. play time. roll in the grass ect.... Met someone, had to keep them from all jumping on her. Barney scratched my arm a little. Didn't even break the skin, but it feels like it's on fire. I don't normally react to Poison Ivy. but this isn't acting like I've seen Heather react to PI either. But I have two welts on my arm. My right leg itches a bit as well.. but not welt. or at least I dont feel or see a welt. I could have broken it when I scratched the itch.I rinsed my arm under cool running water for a few minutes. Then washed with a bit of Dish soap. I put anti itch cream on both my arm and leg. It's helping. I also took some Benadril. (to be on the safe side)
I broke out like this one other time. Back when I was 12 or 13.. We had dug up some ground for a tomato garden and the next morning I had red welts along one arm and across my belly. It didn't burn like this though it did itch. By the time Mom got off work, and came home I only had a time bit of that left on me. I had my younger brother look at it before he left for school so he could tell Mom I wasn't kidding when I said I was broke out.
 

No comments: