Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Howdy...April 10

Howdy.... And now Good afternoon. It's another HOT day in Virginia. Yesterday was almost as hot. Tomorrow will be much cooler. I am not Complaining about it. I'm just saying... "It's Hot". We have a few high fluffy clouds while Beth has Thunderstorms last night in her area. I think we will get those here Thursday night into Friday morning. That will help cool us off to the more normal highs of low 70's. It's so strange to have it to warm and the trees still don't have many leaf's on them yet. I am seeing more green but they are not covered in leaf's just yet. It's hard to believe that April is 1/3 Rd of the way over with already. Easter being in March just always throws off my Spring thinking.
I've gotten just about all my housework done. I have to still sweep the floor and clear off the table and, if Barney is lucky, I'll try to get his balls out from under the couch again. The cats like that the back window is open so they can come and go as they please. I still feed them out at the table but I'm wondering if Jerry will want to eat out there when he gets home tonight because it will be cooler outside than inside. I plan on taking the tabletop oven out and bake our meal outside so I'm not adding more heat to the camper.
Barney Is OCD about his ball this morning. He would not put it down for just about any thing. When he did put it down Macon snatched it up and ran to the end of his line with it with Barney right behind him. Macon didn't put it down until a bug flew past and when he snapped at the bug, the ball dropped and Barney got it and ran the other direction with it. He "hid" behind the camper from Macon so he could keep it. Rocky was watching the whole thing. When I brought the dogs back into the camper, Barney started picking on Rocky. I would tell him to stop and he would, for a minute. Then he would got at it again. Rocky went into his kennel, knowing that's his safe place and Barney went in with him, Rocky came out, Barney came out Rock went back in and Barney went in, this time when Rocky came out, I shut Barney in an Rocky looks at me and gave out a huge sigh.. like he was saying "At last, peace". (Ha ha) new the dogs are all laying in the living room floor, under the fan that I got out of the van and is going back and forth.
From the kitchen... Since it's going to be in the mid to upper 80's today, I think I'll take the table top oven outside and fix shake and bake (home made) Chicken strips and baked potatoes. of course we will have our Salad,. Dessert will be peanut butter on crackers covered with chocolate for Jerry. I think I'll have some sugar free chocolate ice cream.
I am hearing... I talked to Beth this morning while the dogs were out. She is all excited about moving and has been packing up. She could get everything out in one day, if they rented a truck and they can find someone to help with the large and heavy items. Wouldn't it figure, "L" just put up a set of shelf's and a thing for the TV. in the last couple of weeks.
I am wearing... dark gray cut off sweat pants (shorts) and a blue flowered top.
I am reading... The Bible, Bible ( Leviticus 25 ). Emails, A guide for World of Warcraft. and I hope to read more of the Dragon book I bought a few days ago.
One of my favorite things... Talking to Beth each morning. We do a lot of talking about the small things that come to mind.. she really likes telling me about Heather and the things that she goes or gets into. I tell her about the dogs (my "kids" now) and we help each other with house keeping. We both don't like doing dishes, but she will call me when she starts doing hers and before she knows it, they are done. If I have already run the dish water and letting some soak, when she calls, I wash them up and soak some more. If it's not the dishes, it's making the beds or picking up stuff from the floor.
I started a new group..

Organizing Checklist Apr 10 Clean the area underneath the bathroom sink or
sinks. First take out everything. Next wipe and wash the
floor space. When floor of cabinet is dry, replace only the
items you need.
 

Billie C.

The year's at the spring
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hillside's dew-pearled;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in His heaven -
All's right with the world!
~Robert Browning












No comments: