Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27

Tupelo Love sleeping on Jerry's bed.
Just as Macon loves sleeping on my bed

When we go out anywhere, the kennels are full

At least they all get along together well. Sometimes the larger dog is with the black dog and the yellow dog is in with the cats to change things up a bit.

*******************

I made Corbin a Birthday Card

Jerry is wearing one of his new T-shirts. I would never have matched it with the green, but it looks great on him, don't you think?

I made a mess....

and turned it into this....

I find plain white boring.. So, so boring.. so I got some color on my clothes

Yep, even some under-wears .. hard to find undie that I like, that are comfortable, and have some color to it. I made a matching set !!

So, now I'm cleaning the camper in spurts and bursts of energy. I just fnished the bathroom, next is the closet area and then the beds.

Tomorrow will be laundry.

 

Billie C.
http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com/



I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,......
just getting over the hill.


No comments: