Saturday, July 16, 2011

See you later

I'll be back on line some time tomorrow, I hope.  We want to pull out before 8am.  According to mapquest, it's going to take about 3 hours, Remember, we are pulling the camper so that slows us down a little bit.  I figure it will take close to two hours to pull even thing down and into boxes and tubs so we may be getting up extra early,. want to get to Dickson TN before it starts to get too hot.  Tomorrows; forecast isn't too bad, but come Monday it looks like almost every one is going to be frying. 
 
 
Just remember
 
As a very nice ol lady once told me
 
 
Horses sweat
Men perspire
and Women "Glow".
 
and Honey, I'z a glowing.
 
Billie C.
http://thelifeofbilliec.blogspot.com/

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
--Thomas Jefferson

No comments: