Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Morning, June 27, 2011


Good Morning,, Everyone


We had an intresting weekend and we are looking forward to a quiet week.


The Air conditioner in the window fell in, twice. Jerry has used a couple of bungee cords to keep that from happening again. He's still thinking on how to stop the rain from coming in aruond the sides of it. We had an unusual storm yesterday.. It came in from the North and was the cause of the air conditioner falling in one time. He still hasn't figured out how to keep the rain out, though. So any day that looks like rain, I'll put my mattrise on his bed, to keep it dry.


We have a "new" neighbor for the week. There is a bass fishing tournament I think next weekend and he's here, scouting out the best areas to fish for that. He's buddy's with the man across the way. That man across the way, has his dog with him, and apprently does not believe that his dog should be on a lead. Why of why do people do that. The posted Rules state that all dogs need to be on a lead when outside. Mine are. I would like to let my dog go outside withouth a lead but I don't. I don't want to be responsibel if there is a dog fight. I also keep my dogs inside if I see someone else is walking their dog, Just so we both don't have to have issues with our dogs. I know my dogs. They want to play, Their dog may not know that. They may be terratorial, for all I know. I don't want to have to take my dogs to a vets and then have to sue someone else because they didn't follow the rules. It just irkes me no end that people will not follow the dog leash rule.


Todays' plans are ... clean the camper, wash out the kennels, sort the laundry and do that tonight after Jerry gets off work. It's a bit too far for me to carry a basket to the laundry room. so I'll have Jerry drive it over there, drop it off for me, let him come back to the camper and I'll do the laundyr while he's watching tv. I'll call him to come get me when it's done. shouldn't take me too long since there are 4 washers and dryers there and I can stagger starte time enough that just as I finish folding one load the next is done and ready to be folded as well.

No comments: