Saturday, June 18, 2011

a few photos to share

I had my camera out this week. Nothing fancy. just things that I thought intresting. Like this first picture. It was taken just before we started packing up to move the camper from Jackson Alabama to Tuscumbia Alabama. a 5 1/2 hour trip, in a hot van with cats in kennels.. They were not happy and they were telling us about it the whole way here.




I like "Queen Anne's Lace" it's always so airy and lacy looking. What I never paid attention to before. Was that there is alway one dark spot in the center of each one. That is NOT a bug, although I thought it was at first. Someone else said it's a purple dot, I'm not saying it is and I'm not saying it isn't cause I didn't get close enough to really examin it that closely.




These are "Just Weeds" Not Dandielions though. But just field flowers. Keeping the dogs away from any flower I'm going to take a picture of is always intresting. How they can read my mind that I'm going to take a picture of "that" flower, I don't know. But if I have my camera with me, they will end up trying to pee on it before I can take the picture.




And White field Daisy's. I had Daisy's for my wedding flowers the year we got married.











1 comment:

Caroline said...

Thanks Billie, I loved the photos! Love your comments too. Bring on some late model pics of you and Jerry!! Would love a catch up on those. God bless you both!
caroline