Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 2011

Good Tuesday Morning... I hope you slept well, last night. I was not doing so good until after 1 am. Finally, I fell asleep. Don't know why it was such a struggle to fall asleep. I was in a dream when the alarm went off. I always know that, when I don't sleep well, that sometime during the day, I'm going to fall alseep on the couch. and I did between 6:30 and 7:30 this morning. Luckly I had already taken my shower so all I had to do was get out of my robe and into some clothes to take the dogs out for the first walk of the day. 
 
Outside my door ... It was so foggy this moring that I couldn't even see the water when we were by the lake. Only seeing a few yards in front of us. I need Jerry to help me find the cord for my camera's battery charger. I'm sure he knows where a cord that will fit it, is. Once I get my battery re-charged I want to take it on a morning walk to take some pictures of the spider webs that are bejeweled with dew drops. 
The Dogs ... Because of the fog, we didn't go down the road along the lake, but only around the back side of the R.V. park. I let the dogs have full leads for a bit, but only Barney seemed to really want to play. Macon didn't even roll much. I think they miss the amount of open space there was before the lower section was opened up and now it's all but filled up. I think there are only 2 sites still empty. All three are asleep. Macon and Rocky on my bed and Barney in the kennel.
The Cats ... Are trying to wake up the dogs, now. Jumping on the beds and running down the hallway, between the beds. two are playing hocky with a piece of dog food. When they are not teasing the dogs, they are under my feet. I have to tell them to move or Kennel. They move.
From the kitchen... Ham steaks. Salad, Chicken pasta (from a box) and  Brownies for dessert. I found a Sugar-Free mix and we are going to try it. If we like it, I'll get more, if we don't, it was on sale so I'm not out all that much.
I'm also thinking of making these as well.
 
Cheese Melt Aways
 
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup dairy sour cream
1 cup buttermilk baking mix
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
 
In a bowl, blend together butter, sour cream, baking mix. Spoon into greased mini-muffin tins (1/2 full). Place a bit of the cheese on top of each.  Bake at 450º for 10 to 12 minutes.
 
Makes about 2 dozen.
 
I am hearing... "The View" on the tv. my fan about to go out on me.. not turning as fast as it should be.. Ut oh..Maybe I can find one on an end of summer sale this weekend.
I am wearing... Gray Sweat pants, can change into shorts if it gets much warmer, and a purple flowered top.
 

No comments: