Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jan 24, 2010

For Today... Jan 24, 2010

Outside my window...

IF I didn't know what the date was, I would swear it was March instead of Janurary outside. Blue sky, high light clouds, a tinge of green on the edges of things. (that could be just in my head) and a light breeze. I've not stepped outside, yet. but it just looks so spring like.



I am thinking... I will be sure to spend some time outside. Even just a few minutes will be good for me. I did, should have spent more time but that few minutes was great.


From the kitchen... Salad, Baked Fish portions, Mac and Cheese

I am wearing... Brown sweats and a tshirt

I am creating... a notebook of craft ideas to work on, this summer or after Jerry gets back to work.

I am hearing... Jerry is playing a cd he made

Around the house... I have to do the dishes. still need to dry a load of laundry I washed



A few plans for the rest of the week...

I have started on the tubs in that middle bedroom. I have clean, sorted and repacked most of the box I have sewing in. A few things are out, yet. A few things I want to work on before we go, when we go,.. (wondering when we will be going..) and tossed a few things away as well.

I have patterns, mostly for historical clothing, some kid dresses, I really do want to make my Grand-daughter a couple of dresses this year. and a note book of craft things. Not just sure when I'll want to start working on this stuff so I'll have to keep it on top and easy to get to.

I cleaned out the tub that I have our towels in. Found a towel that I know is not ours. We don't keep white towels because we live in motels and don't want to mix ours with theirs. it has to be Beth's towel. I also put a couple of light weight throws into the tub, since we are not using them, and the kitchen towels I found as well.

Sorted through two of the kitchen boxes. washed one out. was able to put most of what was in it into a different box, once everything got washed up. Yuck, I don't know what's in the bottom of this tub, I just know I needed to wash it badly.

Sorting and compacting are on the agenda for the next week.

No comments: