Monday, November 30, 2009

For Today... Nov 30, 2009

For Today... Nov 30, 2009

Outside my window... The sun is setting, now with lots of dark pink where the sky touches the earth. Today was pleasent outside, considering it's the last day of November. I was outside in a heavy jacket and was warm enough, while walking the dogs.

I am thinking... Beth came home from her friends' house after spending three nights away. Jerry got a text from her yesterday late afternoon. She should have called or texted us at least once each day so we would have known if she was going to come home or not. 21 or not, she should have checked in with us, since we are in her home, right now. I can understand if we were not here, her not checking in, but we are here.

I am thankful for... Warmer than normal weather. I don't like being cold.

From the kitchen... Don't know, yet, what to fix. Food is about all I can say, for now.

I am wearing...Brown Sweatpants and a blue sweat shirt, Now that the sun has gone down, I'm feel a bit chilled

I am reading... web sites on different crafts and lots of blog spots

I am hoping... That Jerry gets a job soon. We really do need out of here.

I am creating... nothing

I am hearing... The washer filling up and the noise of the tv in the other room

Around the house... I've done the dishes and need to do a bit of picking up. I'm thinking, if Beth wants her Christmas tree up, she should be home for it. Not going to put it up for her. I did work a little in the room our stuff is in. I need to do more in there.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I need to finish up straightening up our stuff in the other room. Would like to clean out the back of our van next warm spell and get it ready to go.

No comments: