Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For Today... Nov 18, 2009

For Today... Nov 18, 2009



Outside my window... It's dark, now but it was cloudy and cold out all day long, today. All of yesterdays snow has melted and it's a muddy mess outside.

I am thinking... McCoy is a great Fellow. He called Jerry with news of a job in PA. too bad it's too far away. There is no way Jerry can get there, take a test and set up for just a couple of weeks worth of work. But at least the Lady at Fagen knows Jerry is looking for work, again. We are trying to figure out a way to get Jerry there, but we just can't figure out a way to do it.

I am thankful for... Heat. I have been "cold" all day long. I Know I'm not cold but my feet are cold.

From the kitchen...

Since Beth is feeling better, I have a roast in the oven. I sprayed the oven pan with some oil spray, put in the roast then I diced up a couple of large potatoes into large chunks. Opened a can of green beans and peeled and chunked a couple of large carrots as well. We have some rolls in the fridge that need to be warmed up, Going to do that closer to dinner time while the roast rests. I better go see if I can find the pudding that Beth requested as well.

I love a roast, they are so easy to fix, just drop every thing into the pan, cover and pop into the oven.

I am wearing...

Maroon Sweat-pants and a purple sweat shirt.

I am hoping... That a job comes up soon, for Jerry and that we can figure out a way to get him to it.

I am creating... Not much. I do need to make some place matts for Beth's table soon. Thanksgiving is next week.

I am hearing..."Pellum 123" on the tv. intresting

Around the house... Doing a few here and there things. Cleaned out the storage area under the stove.


No comments: