Monday, November 23, 2009

For Today... Nov 22, 2009

For Today... Nov 22, 2009



Outside my window... ( 11 am)It's foggy but the fog is going away. Cloudy and gray. In the mid 50's. Typical Missouri weather for November

I am thinking... (11am)Payback are, well.. Jerry has a habit of just changing the channel on the tv without even checking if I'm paying attention to what's on. I did it to him today and he didn't like it at all. He

I am thankful for...

From the kitchen...(11 am) don't know yet.

I am wearing... (11 am) Dark grey sweats and light blue sweat shirt. I'm tired of being cold

I am reading... emails

I am hoping...(11am) That Jerry hears from a job soon. I

I am creating...(11 am) Stil need to make place mats. Think I'll work on that this afternoon, now that I have my computer back in a back bedroom and away from the tv set.

I am hearing...(11 am) Beth taking a shower. I had to help remove the dressing so she could get wet.. I'll be glade when that drain is out and she can totally take care of herself. I'm sure that is what Beth wants as well.

Around the house...(11) Need to finish cleaning the kitchen where I started it yesterday. Clear the counters and get ready to do some major cooking for Thanksgiving. I am hoping that someone will call with a job for us to be on the Monday after Thanksgiving. That would be great timing, for sure.

One of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week...(11 am) Cleaning the rest of this house, cooking Thanksgiving dinner, repacking our stuff and keeping it all compact and ready to go.

No comments: