Tuesday, November 10, 2009

For Today... Nov 9, 2009

For Today...

Nov 9, 2009

Outside my window... It's dark, now. but earlier it was cloudy but warm. We just had a rain shower a few minutes ago. We were out, shopping and going to storage and I didn't need my jacket even. So even though it was gray out, it wasn't cold

I am thinking... Not much. Just keeping busy finding links to crafts for the crafts newsletter I put out on weekdays. Jerry is still job hunting. We did some shopping for Thanksgiving and Beth picked up a few things for Christmas.

I am thankful for... Warm clothes. I hate being cold and clothes are nice to have on.

From the kitchen... We are having baked potatoes, baked maranated pork chops, and cut up fresh vegetables for dinner.

I am wearing... dark gray sweat pants and a light purple tshirt from Reelfoot lake

I am reading... I was looking at books at Walmart, but Jerry was ready to leave and was pushing me to hurry up. so I didn't pick up any new books.

I am hoping... That Jerry gets a job soon. I hate going shopping with him because once he's done shopping, he's done and doesn't want to wait for me to finish looking.

I am creating... A craft links notebook

I am hearing... Jerry snoring and news on the tv

Around the house... after shopping and putting away no one did much of any thing else. I hate it when it's like this.

One of my favorite things... Jerry walking the dogs for me. Yes, I know, I need to walk them, but we walked all over Walmart and my feet now hurt.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I am going to make a cleaning plan for Beth's house. I know she won't help with it or stick to it, but if I make a plan I know I can work with it and get things done for a while.

No comments: