Sunday, November 8, 2009

For Today... Nov 8, 2009

For Today... Nov 8, 2009



Outside my window... The sky is a bit cloudy but still can see plenty of Blue as well. I was just outside. I had to untangle our two dogs, then call up Sam and put him back on his line as well. He had slipped off and was running amoke with Molly having a grand old time, much to the dis pleasure of our own two dogs. We have tied them out for a few hours today while the weather is still so nice.. soon enough we will have to keep them inside more.

I am thinking... Jerry and Beth can sleep through almost any thing. The dogs barking. The clanking of buckles in the dryer and a boring tv show. But if I tried to change the channel, they would both wake up, I'm sure. We need to go to the store, but both of them are too alseep to go. We can go tomorrow just as easily as we can go today. We do need milk, but Beth can pick that up from work just as easily. This is her last week at Casey's. She's quitting because she can't get enough hours to warrent the drive in to work and there have been times that she was scheduled to work until 10 when she clearly told the manager she can't work past 9.

I am thankful for... A roof over our heads. Yes, it's a barn, and yes it has problems but we could still be in a motel someplace, which would be more uncomfortable than here. We have food enough, even if it's not on my diet,

From the kitchen... Catch as Catch can, tonight .we have lots of left overs than need to be eaten or tossed. I don't know what Beth wants before she leaves for work.

I am wearing... I'm wearing maroon sweats and a light purple, darker than lavendar t shirt.

I am reading... Emails. I had to rebuild my crafts links stash for a news letter I put out 5 days a week

I am hoping... That Jerry gets a job soon.

I am creating... A mess, Still trying to get to a tub with lots of material in it that needs to be washed before I try to make any thing with it.

I am hearing... Some boring thing on the tv about scurvy and old bones and it's been on a long, long time

Around the house...Just doing some laundry. Nothing else today. I try to take Sunday's off of all but the most basic of house work.

One of my favorite things... I enjoyed a few minutes outside today, just feeling the breeze on my cheek and watching Beth's dogs romp. Sam is an easy catch when he's loose and knows he's not in trouble. He's allowed to run when we are not here, but he has a problem with our two dogs. He gets to run at night and is put back on his line in the morning. It's always fun to watch dogs play. They don't care what they look like when they do it, they just enjoy.. I think, as an adult, I have forgotten what that's like to do and not worry what it looks like to someone else.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Well, I'm going to have to get serious about cleaning here, I guess. Beth sure isn't doing any cleaning at all.

No comments: