Friday, November 27, 2009

For Today... Nov 27, 2009

For Today... Nov 27, 2009

Outside my window... it's dark, now, but the day was full of sunshine and a bit of wind. The tempature was nice enough.

I am thinking... I want to do more than just sit at this computer and read emails and save caft and recipe ideas. I just don't know what.

I am thankful for... Jerry, trying to keep me happy. He's been trying to get my laptop to work again but no such luck. He did get an old tower to reserect and work with the sprint wireless service so I can get on line. I've lost all my files and have to start from scratch, again.

From the kitchen... Jerry made dinner, tonight. Box of hamburger helper, peas and whole wheat buns.

I am wearing... Brown sweats and a purple and pink printed top

I am reading... emails and trying to catch up with them, after fighting my computer for 3 days I'm way behind.

I am hoping... That Jerry gets a job, soon. That once he does, we can take the laptop to a comptuer expert and see if the pictures and files can at least be saved from it.

I am hearing... Jerry is watching "Pinks" on the tv

Around the house... Beth bought a new phone today. She'll be paying for her own service as well. We will "carry" the service for her phone for about another month, then have it expire.

One of my favorite things...

A few plans for the rest of the week... Plans for the weekend, really. I need to go into the middle bedroom, sort and repack our stuff. It's getting a bit wild in there.

No comments: