Thursday, October 8, 2009

For Today... October 8, 2009

For Today... October 8, 2009

Outside my window... We are getting cloudy again. The temps are not too bad though. We are going to have more rain. Durning the day it cleared off but got a little windy as well. Now we have a cloud cover with a good chance of stroms this eveining.

I am thinking... The phone better ring, soon. And it better be for a job. Beth is having some trouble with the van. She didn't lisson to me, and now she's got to have it towed and repaired. <<< Beth got the van fixed. cost her around $300. She can make payments on the work. She is able to get to work, again. It's been rough on her. Rougher in that we can't help her at this time what with Jerry being laid off, we don't know when the next paycheck will be, we have to be careful with what we have left ourselfs.

I am thankful for... Cell phones, they keep us in touch with each other.

From the kitchen... Smoked sausage is for dinner tonight. Mashed potatoes (last of them ) and cut vegetables for dinner

I am wearing... brown sweat pants and a purple printed top

I am reading... a new craft booklet I picked up when I finally found some shoes I can just slip on to take the dogs out.

I am hoping... the phone rings soon and we have another job to go to, before Monday

I am creating... a mess. Yeah. I need to pack up everything and that makes it a mess before I get all done.

I am hearing... The View on the tv <<<< That was this morning, I now have the evening news on.

Around the house... Got to pack this all up. Jerry has to decide where we go, from here.

A few plans for the rest of the week... No plans, I am leaving the plans up to Jerry, for now.

No comments: