Thursday, October 22, 2009

For Today... October 21, 2009

For Today... October 21, 2009

Outside my window... (6 pm ) The skies are dark and gray and it's been raining off an on all day long



I am thinking... (6 pm ), I may end up having to bring in our stuff from out of the van. I hope not. But we've been at Beth's house for over a week now. and still no jobs to go to.

I am thankful for... (6 pm ), Internet. I do not want to have to clean my daughters' house. I did it last time I was here. With the internet, I have something to do while everyone else is either sleeping or playing a ps1 game.

From the kitchen... (6 pm ) Potato soup. Jerry said he's not sure he'll want any of it. Because I put about a 1/3rd of a bag of mixed vegetables in it. I like it like that and Beth said she does as well.

I am wearing... (6 pm ) I am getting tired of only wearing two outfits. but I don't want to have to bring in my suitcase. Today is gray sweatpants (I have 4 pair of them, plus other colors) and my rebel shirt with a horse on it.

I am reading... (6 pm ) besides emails, A Country Living magazine.

I am hoping... (6 pm ) broken record here. That the phone will ring with a job for Jerry to go to. I als hope that the weather will clear up and we can have some nice days. Missouri isn't usually like this so soon in the colder seasons.

I am creating... (6 pm ) Nothing at this time.

I am hearing... (6 pm ) I am playing the midi's I have saved on my computer. rain on the roof over my head

Around the house... (6 pm ) I did up some dishes.

One of my favorite things... Is watching Jerry take the dogs out. They will walk him all over the yard if he'll let them. I only walk down the driveway a bit, and back with them. Molly, Beth's dog, loves to trip over their lines.

A few plans for the rest of the week... (6 pm ) none made, yet.

No comments: