Thursday, October 8, 2009

For Today... October 7, 2009

For Today... October 7, 2009

Outside my window... The Sun is shining and the sky is blue with a few high bright white clouds.. The sky looks like it's been washed clean.

I am thinking... We have to go down soon. and straighten out the back of the van. Secure the tool box and then go pick up this weeks paycheck.


I am thankful for... Jerry making breakfast this morning for me. I was on the phone with Beth and he did the cooking. Jerry took the dogs down this morning as well. I love that he will do things like this and I don't have to ask him to.

From the kitchen... We will have hamburgers today. Not sure what will go with them. cut vegetables at least.. but I don't know what starch I'll have yet.

I am wearing... Maroon sweats and a light purple top wth Rellfoot Lakes Eagels Nest resort logo on it.

I am reading... 92 Pacific Boulevard, I got three more chapters read last night, while Jerry was on my computer looking up phone numbers.

I am hoping... That Jerry gets a phone call today so we can be on our way to the next job.

I am creating... Nothing right now.

I am hearing... Jerry snoring, The View on the tv and traffic out on the road. Ever now and then I hear a bird as well

Around the house... Not much will get done. Nothing but very basics get done when Jerry's not working. Just as I start something he'll want to go some where or want to do something.

One of my favorite things... Watching Jerry and the dogs sleeping, which they are all doing ,right this minute

A few plans for the rest of the week..

No comments: