Thursday, October 8, 2009

For Today... October 5, 2009

For Today... October 5, 2009

Outside my window... The skys are grey, but it's not raining. It could be very depressing if I allowed it to be. It is cooler and I needed a jacket to walk the dogs early this morning. I took a picture of the trees at the edge of the side yard. There is just a hint of color in them, now.

I am thinking... Learning this new photo imaging program is going to take me a lot of time. Well worth it. I will work on it each day for a while. Between that and sorting out some of the files I have will keep me plenty busy.

I am thankful for... Cooler weather. I can walk much more comfortable now. I took the dogs half way around the building this morning. I need to go walk again, I will wait until after I take the dogs down again. If they behave well, I may take them with me around the building as well.

From the kitchen... I'll be fixing hurgers for dinner. Jerry will get two and I'll have one. I'll fix some four cheese instant potatoes, cut up some fresh veggies and I may "splurge" and heat a can of vegetasbles as well.

I am wearing... Grey sweats and a light purple top.

I am reading... the user manual to my photo impact pro program amd still reading 92 Pacific Boulevard.

I am hoping... That Jerry knows for sure if this is the last week or not. That the box that Beth put in the mail comes in the mail tomorrow.

I am creating... new ideas of what to do with some graphics I have

I am hearing... The tv as background noise and traffic on the road. My other new program is The great Reeg " and I may start it for the ocean sounds it has on it, as well.

Around the house... I've cleaned the bathroom and kitchen area so far. mopped the bathroom floor and vacumned most of the kitchen floor, I just have a small area left in there, then I need to start in the bedroom area. I have the laundry sorted and ready to wash. I have at least 4 loads to do, this week.

One of my favorite things... Is learning new things.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Cleaning up the motel room. and if I get a chance, cleaning up the van as well.

I think one of the prompts should also be, In the yard... as I would have added cleaning the van or taking pictures of the fall folage to doing something in the yard.

No comments: