Monday, November 5, 2012

(no subject)

Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer.
I live in Ottawa, Canada, am a Mom to three daughters who are all about to have BDays in the next 2 months they will be 21, 18, and 16. I have been married for 30 years to the same guy.
I am holding a free Facebook event on Saturday Nov. 10.

 Basically it is a 12 hour Organizing Extravaganza. We will be working on challenges throughout the day. I have a lot of giveaways to mail out, recipes, games, a few downloadable I have created such as grocery lists, holiday menu planner and more.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please drop by my facebook page and click "Like". Then come back on Saturday at 9 am EST and the fun will begin. There are no limits on the amount of people who can participate so tell your friends. We are shooting for 1,000 participants!

Fee free to email me if you have any questions

www.facebook.com/adventuresinorganizing.ca
 

Billie C.
Celebrate the happiness that friends are
always giving, make every day a holiday
and celebrate just living!

~ Amanda Bradley ~


Christmas countdown banner





No comments: