Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween pictures

On October 27, We went to a dance at Bakers, in Englewood TN (  http://www.americantowns.com/tn/englewood/venues/baker-s-place  )
 
We had a blast with Donna and Larry.  It was a Halloween party, so we did dress up a bit.
This is my birthday dress that Donna gave me.  I love the contrast with the side of the van. I was going for a Mardi Gras look.
 
 
Hubby, getting ready to take my picture. 
 
Donna, the Dark Fairy.. Love her mask. She made it a couple of years ago.
 
 
 
Larry, Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde. 
 
 
 
Donna and I together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This man won first place in the costume contest.. I love it, and if we are here next year, will do a version of this on Jerry.
 
 
Tupelo had to get in on the Halloween action. She's under the toy Rat that is on the dish.
 
 
 
 
Beth said I could post a picture of Heather, as a Dalmation. Even her shoes look spotted.

Billie C.

Christmas countdown banner

1 comment:

Patty Froese said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!:D Thanks for posting pics. I like your birthday dress--some lovely detailing on the bodice, and the color is fantastic.