Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Jan 17, 2018

I am having trouble finding propane.  I have been having trouble out of the heaters control as well.   The heater is working, when I turn off the control then turn it back on. but it is going to need to be replaced and I don't know how to do that. Hubby is going to be home this weekend and will take care of it when he gets here. The place we will (Hopfully) get the pars also sells Propane and I just hope they are not out, like all the places here in town are out.
I think I'm going to make a pot of beans tomorrow for my dinner. My last pot of beans were white beans so this time, I'll make Pinto beans. I think I'll get out everything for cornbread and make some to go with the beans. 
Hubby isn't working today, because of the weather where he's at. The roads were too slick to go to work and the job site isn't in any better shape either. He said that they should ony lose today and that the weather is suppose to improve quickly.
Last night, when Itook the dogs out for last call. Barney got loose, or I didn't get the hook on his collar very well. Either way, I'm calling him, but he's having a grand time. I can't see him cause he's as black as the night. I'm calling and calling, the other two can at least see him a bit cause I can see them looking, tracking, him. Just as I'm ready to leave his arse outside and put the other two in, here he comes back, all wiggles and joy. I sure hope he peed while he was out because im not going to open that door again until morning. If he had not come back in with the others i would be opening that door in about 30 minutes and calling for him. That is if he'd not already come to the door and barked.
 

Billie C.

No comments: