Thursday, January 4, 2018

January 4, 2018

Hello.
 It got Cold again last night, but we didn't lose our water this time. I woke up a few times in the night, just to listen to hear if it was still dripping in the bathtub. Each time I was happy to hear it was still going. The camper is on the cool side but warm enough if I wear layers, and a cap.   
 When I took the dogs out, this morning, i saw snow flakes in the air. Plenty of them but not many clouds. Every time I look out the windows I see more of them, but none of them sttm to be sticking to the ground.  I don't mind seeing it in the air but I sure don't want to have to be walking around on or in the stuff.
 I'm catching up on the cleaning in the camper. I have the bedroom caught up, again. but still need to get to the rest of the camper. I need to find a better place for the things by where I sit. I went through the drawers the other day, and removed a lot of things into a wash basin to take to the bunk room, but even in there needs cleaned up and organized again. I just don't know where to start, my seating area or the bunkroom.
 I had Cereal and a banana for breakfast. If I was going to the Senior Center I would be having Chicken Noodle soup for lunch. I just might still have that, since I picked upa few cans the other day when we went shopping. I'm not sure what will be for my dinner just yet. I have plenty to work with. I do have some browned ground beef that needs to be used up soon. I might look to see if I have everything else I need for a Taco soup.
 

Billie C.










No comments: