Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Jan 10, 2018

Hello.
I hope your not bored with my writing a daily note to my blog.
I really, really need to get back to posting to all my blogs much more often.  It's drippy outside. not much fog but I can tell it really wouldn't take much more humidity for there to be fog . I am enjoying this brief warm up, but know it's going to get cold again, all too soon. I'm ready for more cold but I'm not looking foreward to it.
I am going to the Senior Center today, more to "Hang out" that because the food is good. i am not much for playing cards, but i like to sit and watch.  I think I might paint a rock or two today, though. I took in a few printed off pictures in case anyone wanted to color. I know many still think of "coloring" as a kid thing, but I enjoy doing it and that's all that matter.
I had Oatmeal with an over ripe banana and ginger sugar in it. I hope that Evlyn has made something "sweet" for this morning to finish my breakfast with. Today is "Regular Meal" which means that Evlyne will be doing the cooking at the center today.Todays' meal was Sloppy Joe's with a bun, Cole Slaw, corn and a Cream filled Oatmeal cookie.
  I'm not sure what I will fix for my dinner tonight. I have some burger that needs used up, but I also have some pork that I should use soon, as well. I might use the pork and use it like I would for a tuna salad and have that on crackers.
Rocky is fussing at Barney because Barney wants in the kennel with Rocky. I'll soon ahve to lock Rocky in, because He just will not stay in the bunkroom, where I want him to stay when I'm not home. Barney and Macon are good about not jumping the table that is on it's side as a gate but Rocky figured out a way to get over it. If he's not jumping it, he's pulling or pushing it to get it to open up. If they would stay out of the trash cans, I might not mind them in the middle of the camer when I'm gone, but they make a mess if I'm gone and they are not put in "Their" room.
I really should start finding a Quote for each day.  I Think today's quote would belong the lines of "Make the most of each day".
I have the TV on. The news on CBS, but like yesterday, there really isn't a lot of "News" but a lot of gossip.  Actor's, movie promotions, What the "Royals" are or are not doing. Locally, there been an oil or petrolum spill near the Tennessee River in Chattanooga.
I don't have to dress as warmly as I did yesterday. I'm still wearing "Jogging" pants. Brown ones today, as well as a grey long sleeved T-Shirt.  I changed my earrings from small red flowers to Crystal hearts. 
I'm going to take the book I picked up yesterday with me today and when I'm not painting, will start reading it. It's large print so it should not take me a long time to read it. I really do need to get back into reading again. Emails and notes are good but I need to get back to reading  stories that take a bit of time to finish. 
When I get back from the Center, I will do up what few dishes I have in the sink, and then clean off the dining room table. I did paint a few rocks yesterday and need to seal them and take pictures of them. I might get out my Cricut after I get that done, and just cut a bit of paper to get back into crafting again.
I need to have Daughter take me to get propane tomorrow afternoon. The man who puts it into the tanks won't be there until after 3 pm. I messaged her this mornig to ask when she gets of work tomorrow but not heard back from her, just yet. I'm not low but I don't want to have empty tanks when these run out.  I really dont have any other plans, just yet. 
 

No comments: