Wednesday, January 3, 2018

January 3, 2018


Hello
I had to cancel going to the Senior Center for the week. Today I have to wait for the water to thaw and there's a good chance that will happen today since the high is suppose to be in the upper 30's to mid 40's.  Tomorrow and Friday is going to be cold, so I'm not wanting to get up early to take the dogs out, then have to go out again to get on the bus. And I need to keep the eye on the water to make sure it stays dripping. 
I am cleaning the camper and working on organizing my crafts stuff, again. 
Hum. it's afternoon, I have the heat turned up, the doors opened to under the sinks and still the water is not flowing through the faucets. I'm about at my wit's end. (One hour later) wooHoo. we have water to all faucets again!! Now I can get the dishes done and eat off of nothing other that foam or paper. I have the water heating up now.
 

Billie C.








No comments: