Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hello and Happy Weekend.

Hello and Happy Weekend
I really enjoyed babysitting Liam this week. He's a very good baby for the most part.  Of course I'm spoiling him, just a little bit.  I do like changing his clothes. he has so many cute ones and will soon outgrow a lot of them.  We have our own routine set up now. he finishes a bottle he has started before I get there, then, after Mom and Siblings leave around 7:30, I change his diaper but not his  clothes unless they are wet, then he's either in his rocking bassinet by the window, with the curtains opened and the shades pulled up. He'll lay in there for at least an hour if not longer, most of the time, he's awake for about 30 minutes or not longer. I turn on the TV and set up a Nexflix movie and then straighten up a little.  Tossing trash and taking dishes to the kitchen if that is needed. I check on their dog, that he's not tangled his chain too much and give him a treat (and sometimes a bit of training) When Liam is hungry again, usually around 9 am, I change his diaper, and usually his clothes because they are damp(ish) and give him a bottle, burp him, get in some cuddle time then set him in the swing. He really likes his swing and will usually stay there until his mom comes home for lunch a few minutes after 11 am.  She gets him his "lunch" bottle and changes diaper and gets in lots of cuddle time with him before leaving a few minutes before noon to return to work.  He'll either be in a boppy on the couch or the swing or in he bassinet  He'll usually sleep until close to 3 pm and it's bottle time again, diaper time (again) and then burping and cuddle time with Grandma (again) I'll carry him around the house a bit just so he has a change of scenery He'll fall asleep not too long after his bottle and so either into the swing or into the bassinet. He waked up around 7 pm and of course is hungry, but Mom and siblings will be home soon so I keep him comfortable until they come in through the doors and my "day" is done.  My hubby, when the car is working as it should will be home sometime around 4:30.
But  This past week, it's been a later day for Liam's mom and my hubby. He has a ride from Soddy-Daisy to work, which is the half way point from our town to his job. Liam's Mom has been getting up extra early to drive him for our town to Soddy-Daisy to catch his ride on the says he has to work. It's a really long day for her and Jerry, since he has to wait for her to get off her job before she an come get him. Jerry's days off are Tuesday and Thursdays, but he ended up with Wednesday, trying to fix a loaner car, then he lost the key to the care and we have been looking for it, ever since.  Looking inside, and outside and around the cars in the daylight and after dark, and places he has been but not sure if he lost it before or after.
I Found the Key, this morning, in the camper, in an area he said he looked several times. It was on the floor under a small set of drawers that can roll around. I moved it out but didn't find it until I started to sweep the floor and cobwebs out of the way and it popped out from under the drawers... Whew.... talk about relief and joy...  Wow was I do happy to find that key. I knew we needed that key and I wasn't home when he lost it so I had no idea of were to look in the first place. L was looking in the grass, in the gravel in the corners of the camper where I knew he would have been, and just couldn't figure out where it should have been. I'm just glad it's been found and now we can see if the "fix" on the car is going to work or not.
T

Billie C.
 Life is a journey not a destination

No comments: