Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon. Just catching up. It's a hot day, today and I seem to be sleeping more when it's hot outside.)
I did get my plants watered this morning, walked the dogs three times and have two more times to go. Have to feed the cats soon, as well.
I did up the dishes this morning.
We ate at Bubba's last night, and we will eat there again tonight. Found out someone is going to be there, singing, starting at 7pm.  That's just perfect cause that's about the time we usually get there for Thursday dinner each week anyway.
I sorted the laundry today and have two of the tubs outside, to go in the van when Jerry gets home. More room out there than in here in the camper.
I spent about an hour, taping the edges of each of my Cricut cutting mats and then spraying each with "Loctite" Spray adhesive multi purpose. Repositionable glue. Now my mats should work like they are suppose to, again.
It's almost 5pm and it's 92 according to the accuweather for desktop I have on my computer. When it's this hot, I don't cook.
I've gotten my shower and washed my hair.
I need to make this for Jerry soon. He loves Peanut Butter Frudge.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
Put above ingredients in saucepan, and stirring constantly,
watch for this to come to boil.
Time it at slow boil for 3 min. exactly.
Remove from heat, and stir in quickly:
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
Immediately, pour into buttered dish, let cool slightly and cut into
Here are two of the three cards I made yesterday.
Sent this one off this morning. My Friend is not feeling very well at all. She's in my prayers and knows I wish her well.
I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with this card, now that I've made it. I think I'm suppose to send it to one of the other card makers in the group.
I did mention that I watered my plants this morning, I took more pictures, as well
See that bit of pale clay sticking out? It's called a water worm, It's pale because there isn't much water in the pot. I filled the pot with as much water as it would hold this morning, and I expect I'll have to do it again tomorrow. My sage is looking very well though.
See the "RED" flower at the top of the picture? It's Moss Rose. My first bloom for this year.
The Elephant Ear is doing very well, for a potted up piece of root.  I babied this thing all winter long. having to keep the cats from eating each fresh leaf as it emerged. Now look at it.
This poor little Roma Tomato plant, I'm not sure if I can save it or not. I need to put it in a larger pot but I have to get a larger pot first. I found one of our kitty litter jugs under the camper, but think I'll try to find a larger bucket this weekend before I cut up that jug. The jug is easier to carry than my trash bucket.
I planted these seeds last week. More Moss Rose. I think they are doing well, considering how late I planted them.
I'll be able to harvest a few leaves of this catnip soon. The cats will love that.
I thought I had all the tomatoes off of these, but if you look close there is one hiding in the middle. I got it, after I took the picture.
Now with all the tomatoes off of it, It should grow a bit taller then set more tomatoes. We will see...
I Finally got the garland up around the canopy. Considering how much stuff I have outside, it's fairly neat (for me)  All the plants on the table are needing the shade.

Billie C.

No comments: