Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning. Well for a few more minutes it will be morning
I got the van today. I had to get to the post office and get a few things into the mail including my grand kids Presents.
So, everything is sent off, as it should be.. Everything should be delivered by Monday or Tuesday.. and I have my cards sent out as well. I'm doing good, for this year. Only one week late on everything I should be doing.
Yeah, my knee is still acting up, but not as bad as yesterday. I can almost walk normal for a bit, then it will seize a bit, then will work again.  Figuring out how to get in the van this morning was , intresting. Then I had to get out to toss the trash, then get back in again.. At least at the job I just had to change seats and when getting in on the drivers side I use my left leg to lift me up anyways. So all in all, it's doing good. 
Rocky and Macon did well with our walks so far today. they are not walking at the end of the lead so much and not trying to rush me as much. The Kittens are all cuddley right now. Three of them are right by my hip, sleeping
tonights dinner will be chicken noodle soup. I still have to start that in a bit but it won't take long to toss together. I'll toss in the remein soup just as i'm leaving to pick up Jerry and it will be all ready when we come back in the door. yummy.
 
It's simple, really. I removed all the meat from the chicken I baked yesterday and saved the broth as well as made more broth with the neck bones. I have frozen vegetables that I'll add of cup of, to the chicken and broth when I plug in the crockpot. of course I'll remove the chicken fat off the top of the meat and broth before I start it.
It will have every thing we need in a meal. meat, Vegetables and starch.  I baked some Gingerbread cookies yesterday and one will be dessert.
 
Billie C.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/-Crafts/


The best gift we can give is the gift of our true appreciation and love

Tell someone you believe in them.
Share your umbrella on a rainy day.
Welcome new neighbors with flowers or a plant.
Offer to watch a friend's home while they're away.


No comments: