Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For Today... December 8, 2010

Good Morning.

We went shopping last night and I was able to pick up a few things. I picked up a gingerbread village to send to my daughter to make with her kids. I'll try to send it out this week. Looks like I'll have to get the Van on Monday, by driving Jerry to work, then do some last minute shopping for all three kids then sending off all in the same day. How I hate doing that. I'll be so tired by the time to go get Jerry.. I may even suggest we eat out that night. I doubt anything will be wrapped this year. Beth just texted me that she would like some DVD's for Christmas.. only thing is, I have no idea what to get her. Guess it will be another Gift card year for her. I've been looking for a DVD for my Granddaughter. No luck yet... if I do find it. I'll pick it up but if I haven't found it in a store my MOnday, I'll go on line and have it sent to her Mom, to wrap for us. Still looking for a gift for our Grandson as well. I looked at Walmart and just didn't really like what I saw in his age range at all. we have a Toy r Us close by and I may shop there as well. If Jerry has Sunday off we will go there, and to the mall. Of course I also suggested that we go find a few Geocaches as well on his day off.

Our weather today is cold and grey. Well, to me 40 is cold, even if it's not cold for eveyone else. We got down well below freezing last night but didn't have frost on the van. We were out after dark, so I'm sure that had something to do with there being no frost on it.

We took the dogs with us and they loved it. of course it helps that I had treats in my pocket to give them when they were good. Maybe the kittens now know just what the catbox is for... nO wet spots on the bed in the last two or three days. Funny, I had to wait on two kittens this morning before I could clean the catbox out. I'm thinking they knew that I was going to clean it and wanted to be sure to use it before instead of after the morning cleaning.

Still not sure what I'm going to fix for dinner tonight. Maybe the "nw to us" boxed burger meal I found at the market this past week. I don't even recall what it is.

I am hearing... The View on the Tv, Water dripping in the kitchen sink.

 

I am wearing... maroon sweat pants and a different purple sweat shirt

 

I am reading... emails and recipes

A few plans for the rest of the week... Keeping the camper clean. making some ginger cookies for desserts, some shopping.

No comments: