Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

For Today... March 16, 2010

Today was good. We spent some time on the lower level letting the dogs have some running time. After a bit, when they got tired, we found a piece of wood to attach to the step we use and hopefully it won't keep trying to flip me out the door.

Outside my window... It's been a cool, grey day all day long. At least the temps are in the 50's and not the 30's.


I am thankful for... Being able to still get out and do some walking. The dogs loved some outside time today. I hope to be able to walk them down the hill and back by the time Jerry finds a job.

From the kitchen... Breakfast was a bowl of cereal with milk and a banana. Lunch was a ham sandwich and some chips. dinner was a salad, hamburger helper and peas.

I am wearing... maroon shorts that I put on a little bit ago, and a blue tshirt.

I am hoping... That Jerry gets a phone call for a job this week.


I am hearing... Ncis LA.

Around the house... Cleared out two more tubs and put the empty's back in the van. I have to wash one out but it can wait a bit.


A few plans for the rest of the week... To finish getting our stuff out of the van and finding places for it all, in the camper.

No comments: