Thursday, March 18, 2010

For Today... March 18, 2010

For Today... March 18, 2010

We were able to take the dogs for a walk this morning and let them have fun for at least 1/2 an hour. Macon had so much fun running from one side of me to the other and back again. We finally got to do laundry at the office today. We had 5 loads to do. that included to small blankets. We really are not suppose to do blankets but they balaned out the loads better. I have 5 more that need washing but will take them to a laundry mat to do those.



Outside my window... (10 am ) it's grey out but suppose to be warm enough to open the doors for a little bit this afternoon. The greyness keeps us from wanting to go outside, but we really should be out a bit each day so we can have the benifits of fresh air and sunshine. Jerry and I will take the dogs for a walk this aftenoon.

From the kitchen... Jerry made breakfast, Fried Potatoes, fried eggs and sausage.

I am wearing... A black tshirt and dark grey sweat pants.

I am reading... emails

I am hoping... That Jerry gets a phone call for a job, today.


I am hearing... The tv is on.

Around the house... I have water heating to do the dishes. We need to go do laundry and take a shower at the R.V Park office sometime today.

One of my favorite things... sitting outside on a warm spring day. We did our own laundry and sat out in the sunshine waiting for the machines to do the work.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I may have a cleaning job. the man next to us wants his camper cleaned, He said he'd pay me $50 do to it. while I was talking to him, I mentioned that I do laundry for $2 over what it costs me and that I accepts tips for what the rest is worth to the person I did it for. So yes, if it cost me $10 to do wash, I would only charge $12, but I usually recieve $20 because the rest is the tip. I make more that way than chargeing more for my time.

No comments: