Wednesday, March 24, 2010

For Today... March 24, 2010

For Today... March 24, 2010

Outside my window... Today was Nice. not to hot or too cold. A bit cool when we got up this morning, but not bad. and the sun was out all day long.

I am thinking... The neighbor kids can't go home soon enough. One of the kids broke a beer bottle behind our camper this afternoon. I mentioned it to the parents when James asked to borrow the drill. The kids had to go clean up the broken glass. I told the older boy that I would hate for one of the dogs to get a cut on their paw because of the broken glass. We didn't say who broke the glass. I'm not sure which one it was, but Jerry knows.

I am thankful for... Clear sunny days like today. Although the call didn't come in, we got one call that was promising, until the man said Jerry didn't know what he was talking about. Jerry does know conduit bending and knows it well.

From the kitchen... Jerry made breakfast this morning. Eggs, sausage and potatoes. Lunch was a sandwich and some chips. Dinner was chili with added hamburger. I toasted a couple of pieces of bread to put mine on. Now we are out of bread.

I am wearing... dark blue sweatpants and my wild and free tshirt.

I am reading... I read most of my countrside magazine. I saw one thing in it, that I want Jerry to consider. A moveable fire ring. I know that there are ones you can buy, but I think I'll have to wait a while on that.

I am hoping... that Jerry gets an honest job call soon. The man who called seems to want to have journeyman on the job. but only pay them top helper pay at best. Jerry can bring home more money on his unemployment than what top helper pay is, right now.

I am creating... I empted a box today. I have three or four more boxes to go to storage. There are two more boxes in the back of the van that I need to clear out and put away.

I am hearing... Suvivor is on.

Around the house... not much going on. I need to vacume the floor for sure. It's covered in dog hair.

One of my favorite things... being able to get out and in the sun. May have rain tonight but it still isn't bad weather.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Not many plans right now. Just hanging out and waiting for a phone call.

 

We took the dogs down to the lower level for a bit this morning. My knees hurt a bit from all the walking we did yesterday. found out, we were at the old golf course not the arboritum. I hope to be able to walk at the golf course tomorrown.

We ended up having to re-fax some papers to a man looking to man up a job in B-ham. When he called Jerry back he said that Jerry got all the conduit questions wrong. I don't see how, since Jerry loves running conduit and knows what he's doing and has been doing it for years.

Jerry said that he will just keep going back to the old job site each Monday and re-appling for a job until he gets a job. Can only pray that it's soon.

No comments: